Winter!!!

So... it is winter already... and it's still October. I'm looking out my window right now and the flakes are ridiculous. It's actually beginning to feel a little more like my good old home of Wisconsin.

This picture is a bit of nostalgia for me... my home in Manitowoc... I'll be home soon, don't worry.

0 Responses to “Winter!!!”

Post a Comment

Contact

    E-mail us at requests[dot]justpretend[at]gmail[dot[com. We will try our best to take any requests. Also, don't be afraid to leave us comments (it makes us happy). If you or a band you know wishes to be featured, just shoot us an email too.



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com