The Glorious Revolution Part. 2


Listen, I don't just let anyone who "thinks" they know music contribute to the blog, but I have to make an exception every once in a while. Doty is going to start contributing to the blog because we want to make sure that the music coming onto the site is well rounded and is accessible to everyone. I also like the idea of having multiple posts every day so that you always have something to listen to.

Doty is a welcome addition to the team. I've known him for a few years and he will definitely add a new element to the blog. Tell us what you think... and welcome Doty.

0 Responses to “The Glorious Revolution Part. 2”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com