"I was never cool in school, I bet you don't remember me."


Sorry I was gone for a few days, I spent the weekend in Madison seeing Ben Folds. Needless to say, it was AMAZING. I'm not going to do another review, but here's the setlist:
1. Missing the War
2. Gone
3. Bastard
4. Jesusland
5. All U Can Eat
6. Zak and Sara
7. Still Fighting It
8. The Turtle's song from "Over the Hedge", It sounded pretty good. I took an audio clip with my cell, but that didn't turn out so well.
9. Trusted
10. You to Thank
11. Annie Waits
12. Landed
13. Losing Lisa
14. Bitches Ain't Shit
SOLO:
15. Don't Change Your Plans
16. One Down
17. Gracie
18. Evaporated
19. Army
BAND BACK:
20. Ascent of Stan
21. Give Judy My Notice
22. Narcolepsy
23. Late
24. Philosophy
ENCORE:
25. Underground
26. Rockin' the Suburbs, including a bass preformance on Ben's part..
27. One Angry Dwarf

Brilliant... theres no way i can upload all of this, but I'm gonna put a ben album up every day this week, so by the end you will have em all by next. enjoy!

0 Responses to “"I was never cool in school, I bet you don't remember me."”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com