I should be working...



"Martin Luther is a fucking joke" by Akhil Bhatt

I have to write this paper about the reformation,

I'd rather be freezing on a gram like I was Hatian.

Martin Luther is a fucking joke

with his sandals and his hooded cloak

definitely wanted on the cock.

I'd beat his ass like
Panther, starring Chris Rock.

That movie also sampled the likings of Chris Tucker,

He and Martin Luther are annoying mother fuckers.

All Martin's could die, if it was up to me,

Except Marting Lawrence in
National Security.

THAT SHIT WAS TIIIIGGGHHHHTTTTTT.......


So if you are Martin Luther and you are reading this

I'd direct you to my ass, that is where you should kiss.

I hate all protestants... except Matt Kauth (who claims to be protestant...)



0 Responses to “I should be working...”

Post a Comment

Contact

    E-mail us at requests[dot]justpretend[at]gmail[dot[com. We will try our best to take any requests. Also, don't be afraid to leave us comments (it makes us happy). If you or a band you know wishes to be featured, just shoot us an email too.



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com