EP's Galore!

I'll keep it short. All I have to say is that these four ep's mark the slow transformation into what people call "new folds." (feel free to argue with me) While we stil have Folds' trademark humor, we begin to become more political and heavy with some songs. On the whole, I call the "EP Trilogy + The Bens" one of my favorite Ben releases ever. The whole range is here people... enjoy it. AMG Gave the EP's all 3.5's and the Bens EP a 3.

Ben Folds - "Sunny 16 EP"
Ben Folds - "Super D EP"
Ben Folds - "Speed Graphic EP"
Ben Folds, Ben Kweller & Ben Lee - "The Bens"

0 Responses to “EP's Galore!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com