Procrastination...

I have a problem... I can't study for shit...
I started my paper at about 2:30 yesterday. I have three pages...
This is ridiculous. In the time I have been in this room trying to work I have:
  1. Learned "Back In Black" by AC/DC on the guitar
  2. Watched countless episodes of Ali G
  3. Read every article on Fark
  4. Ate pizza
  5. Listened to a whole lot of music
  6. Had a slumber party
  7. and the list goes on...
Thanks a lot Doty... Here's a link to an explanation...
This is just like when you waited until the night before to hand in your senior thesis... this is just like that.

2 Responses to “Procrastination...”

  1. # Blogger wire

    Hey, where is Doty? does he have a blog too?
    I want to know goddamnit  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    language nyman... give me 10.
    virgin mary in the stirrups!!!  

Post a Comment

Contact

    E-mail us at requests[dot]justpretend[at]gmail[dot[com. We will try our best to take any requests. Also, don't be afraid to leave us comments (it makes us happy). If you or a band you know wishes to be featured, just shoot us an email too.



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com