Ben Folds Pics and Video

Here are some pictures and videos from the show.







Here's Ben Folds' Name in LetterBoard Glory.








Me and the singer from The Fray








Ben Folds Comes on Stage








Ben Folds waving his arm for some reason.








The Best Close Up I Could Get.








Ben Soloing








Lighters Up








Me and Jared Reynolds








The Setlist







Jared's and Lindsay's signature (Note that Lindsay actually drew a penis... I think.

VIDEOS
Ben Folds - "Jesusland Radio Version"

Ben Folds - "Tony Bego: Rookie of the Year 1984"

So there it is... note that I didn't take the video, but the sound is good, except for that guy laughing... he sounds so dumb and stupid.

1 Responses to “Ben Folds Pics and Video”

  1. # Blogger Daniel

    if you go to wokeupwaytoolate.com, go to file dump-->solo tracks, they have the jesusland radio single as well as "straight off the cover of the NYT" from your concert.
    I saw Ben two days later in NYC and it was awesome. I wish I could get an audio version of "Tony Bego" though. He played it in NY and I enver heard about it again.
    Dandaman36@gmail.com  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com