Homework time AGAIN!

I've found out one very interesting thing since I started this blog... I really only post when I have work to do. It is a saturday night, almost midnight, and I'm posting cuz I have two FINAL papers to write by Friday and I really havent started... I'm a mess...

5 Responses to “Homework time AGAIN!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    lmao! that is so true, that also happen to me too, expect i have to do essay for all my courses lol  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    omg i hate h/w i have started to drink when i have h/w it helps me relax sometimes i get drunk and the next day i have to start it all over again.  

  3. # Anonymous ;

    wat the hell??  

  4. # Blogger rocky

    you wanna go out with me  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    desperate  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com