Song of the Day - 4/17/06

Sorry that there was no Song of the Day yesterday... it has been an interesting weekend, to say the least...

The Paper Cranes: Bio from their myspace page -

"somewhere between 11.2 to 20 billion years ago all matter in the universe was created in what scientists refer to as the big bang. the paper cranes are composed primarily of this material."

My take on the Paper Cranes lies somewhere between The Arcade Fire, The Fiery Furnaces and Rogue Wave. Driving drumlines and interesting lyrics make "I'll Love You Til My Veins Explode" the song of the day. Have fun... this is a good song for Marathon Monday!

The Paper Cranes - "I'll Love You Til My Veins Explode"

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 4/17/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com