Sufjan Stevens - Live at the Triple Door


Listening to this makes me wants to see Sufjan live even worse. It is very refreshing to listen to these songs with different instrumentation. My personal favorite out of this concert is the 9 minute version of "The Predatory Wasp." This concert made me go back and listen to all the original songs with a whole new light. Sufjan finishes the concert with the creepiest and most beautiful version of "John Wayne Gacy Jr." The extra harmonies will chill your spinal fluid. Since I will not be able to see Sufjan until his next tour, I think this is the next best thing. It can also hold your craving over until the Avalanche album comes out.

Casimir Pulaski Day
The Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders
The Praire Fire That Wanders About
Jacksonville
The Predatory Wasp Of Palisades
Chicago
The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
John Wayne Gacy Jr.

0 Responses to “Sufjan Stevens - Live at the Triple Door”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com