Pink Moon


I remember when I first heard this song in a Volkswagon commercial for the Cabrio. I was very happy when I found out who did it and I ended up buying the whole Pink Moon Album. I've used this song for many mixes and it's one of those songs that I don't really get sick of. I want to share the beautiful original song and some covers.

MP3: Nick Drake - Pink Moon (Original)

MP3: Damien Jurado - Pink Moon (Standard Cover)

MP3: Beck - Pink Moon (Lo-fi Cover)

MP3: Tom Barman - Pink Moon (Piano Version)

MP3: Sebadoh - Pink Moon (Hard Rock Version)

1 Responses to “Pink Moon”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    thanks.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com