The Science of Sleep

Let me just get this off my chest: I love this movie. I saw it twice. I felt very inspired after seeing it. Michel Gondry makes you want to be creative and fall in love. The visuals were not the only aspect that was inspiring, the music made me want to write more music. I want to share it with it you. The first is the one (if you've seen it) when they are dressed up like cats (see picture above). The cast is actually singing the song. The next is one by Charlotte Gainsbourg, who plays Stephanie in the movie. Both songs deserve many listens.

MP3: Gael Garcia Bernal, Sacha Bourdo, Alain Chabat & Aurelia Petit - If You Rescue Me

MP3: Charlotte Gainsbourg and Air - Songs That We Sing

Listen to more of the soundtrack at the MySpace.

Movie Website

0 Responses to “The Science of Sleep”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com