The Covers Mini-Mix


One of my favorite things in the world are cover songs. I always enjoy listening to another artists interpretation of another's work. It would be like seeing how Salvador Dali would interpret Vincent Van Gogh's "Starry Night." The idea is just a cool concept. I've made a "mini-mix" of some of my favorite covers. Some are more rare than others, but they are all good.

Mrs. Robinson - Lemonheads (Simon & Garfunkel)
Love Song - Death Cab For Cutie (The Cure)
Ice Ice Baby - Ben Kweller (Vanilla Ice)
Hey Ya! - My Summer As A Salvation Soldier (Outkast)
The Scientist - Johnette Napolitano & Danny Lohner (Coldplay)
Maps - The Arcade Fire (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)
Love Will Tear Us Apart - Jose Gonzales (Joy Division)
Ocean Breathes Salty - Sun Kil Moon (Modest Mouse)

The Covers Mini-Mix

0 Responses to “The Covers Mini-Mix”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com