*NEW* Raconteurs - "Broken Boy Soldiers" (Album)


MAN! Is it your lucky day or what! When I saw what Child Star had waiting for me today, I almost flipped... THE NEW RACONTEURS ALBUM!

For those of you that don't know, The Raconteurs is a rock and roll supergroup featuring the songwriting of Jack White of The White Stripes and Brendan Benson. In their own words they are "a new band made up of old friends."

The full band consists of:

Basically, we have been getting teased by these guys ever since they released their 7" single a few months ago. I am so glad that the album finally "dropped."

Wikipedia says:

"The Raconteurs' full-length debut, titled Broken Boy Soldiers, will be released on May 15, 2006 in the UK and May 16 in the US.

The album will be released on via Third Man Recordings/XL Recordings in the UK, and through Third Man Recordings/V2 Records in the US. Early listeners to the album have compared it to Nirvana's Nevermind album.

A version of Broken Boy Soldiers leaked onto the Internet on April 2nd, more than a month ahead of its release."

Did I miss something?

The Raconteurs - "Broken Boy Soldiers" (Album) on Rapidshare (LINK DEAD!)

The Raconteurs - "Broken Boy Soldiers" (Album) on SendSpace (LINK DEAD!)

Maybe you had time to grab it... if not, take my word and pre-order this thing. It is so good, I don't even know how to describe it. I love it. I already ordered mine!

Visit their webpage, and buy the album as soon as possible!

3 Responses to “*NEW* Raconteurs - "Broken Boy Soldiers" (Album)”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    holy crap dude. holy crap. holy. dude.

    god, i am waiting (24 seconds left)

    this is going to be good.

    i'm going to shamelessly put this on my site too, (while giving you and childstar full credit)  

  2. # Blogger b.LOUD

    The SENDSPACE link still works!!!! It did for me. Thanks!  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    hey dude. i guess that legal action supposedly is being taken against blogsome because of child star's post of this album. you might want to get rid of it.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com