Seu Jorge - The Life Aquatic Sessions (Album)



The first Wes Anderson move I ever saw was The Life Aquatic. I had heard a lot about his movies and I realized why he is so great: really good dry humor and good soundtracks. When I was watching The Life Aquatic, I noticed that the acoustic songs being played by Pele Dos Santos sounded very familiar. I thought "is that David Bowie? but that's not English?" I waited till the end of the credits to see that it was David Bowie and that they were being perfomed in Portuguese by Seu Jorge. Unfortunately, I do not know Portuguese so I can't understand the translation, but that doesn't mean it's not good music. I highly reccommend this to any David Bowie fans or Seu Jorge fans or any fan of music in general.

Seu Jorge - The Life Aquatic Sessions (Album) LINK PULLED! SORRY!

4 Responses to “Seu Jorge - The Life Aquatic Sessions (Album)”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    awesome last few posts  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Please take the full download version of this record down! This guy is awesome, and it's a shame you want to give away his album for free. Put up a couple of mp3s for chrissake!

    He's touring, so support him.  

  3. # Blogger brownpower

    pulledd  

  4. # Blogger 416Lusolife

    Seu Jorge's adaptations are translated back into english at
    http://www.lusolife.blogspot.com/  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com