Remember When Weezer Was Good?


Unfortunately, Weezer seems to have been sucked into the black hole of selling-out. As I reflect listening to their debut album, I realized that this album a really good 90's album. There's just something about it that makes me wish I born a little earlier to enjoy it when it first came out. All we have now is "Beverly Hills" and garbage like that. The Blue Album was pretty good as well, but I think that this album is better. Check it out!

Weezer - No Other One
Weezer - Across the Sea
Weezer - Pink Triangle
Weezer - Butterfly


Added Bonus!
Weezer - Across the Sea (Acoustic)

Buy Pinkerton Here

5 Responses to “Remember When Weezer Was Good?”

  1. # Blogger brownpower

    me and sam are very disappointed in you...  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    yeah, me too...

    this is their second album, the blue album was their debut.

    its cool man.

    everywon makes mistakes.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Their second was definitely their best. I like how it actually sounded a bit raw, unlike the first one. Cheers.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    its good to know that other people appreciate pinkerton still, too. =] great great album.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    you forgot the best song: el scorcho!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com