Song of the Day - 5/6/06



There are some songs that are really really catchy that stick with you the whole day, but you love it. This is one of those songs: "Your Beauty is a Knife I Turn On My Throat" by Eagle*Seagull. I highly reccommend this power piano infused track. If you want to learn more about this band, I think you will get much more out of their website than me. All I know is that this song is good and you should listen to it.

Eagle*Seagull's Website

Eagle*Seagull - Your Beauty is a Knife I Turn On My Throat

3 Responses to “Song of the Day - 5/6/06”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Awesome choice.  

  2. # Blogger wire

    thank you kindly  

  3. # Blogger brownpower

    listen, pal... everytime you comment It shows up in my email as a new comment... aslo, i'm kinda drunk.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com