Rare Arcade Fire Demos


I love the Arcade Fire. The past summer I became addicted and I bought their EP shortly after purchasing "Funeral." I then got their song off of the Six Feet Under soundtrack, "Cold Wind." Whenever I really like an artist or band, I feel compelled to get every b-side and demo song I can get my hands on. These few tracks that I'm posting are from some early demo tapes that they had. It's very interesting to see how they are trying to really develop their sound. It's also really nice to listen to "Funeral" after listening to these demos to see how far they have gone and appreciate the really good production on the album. These tracks can't be purchased anywhere as far as I know.

Buy Arcade Fire stuff at Merge Records

The Arcade Fire - No Winter for a Year
The Arcade Fire - Accidents
The Arcade Fire - William Pierce

0 Responses to “Rare Arcade Fire Demos”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com