I'm Not Afraid of You...

and I Will Beat Your Ass...



I've only listened to a few Yo La Tengo albums. I like what I hear, and this new album sounds really great. There was one track that really struck me. It reminds me of all these kids from my hometown who already want to go home from college when they've only been there for about 2 weeks. I suppose it's not really a bad thing to be homesick sometimes...but come on! Anyway...here are two tracks from the NEW ALBUM! I'm Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass

Yo La Tengo - I Feel Like Going Home



Bonus MP3
Yo La Tengo - Mr. Tough

Pre-Order the Album HERE

0 Responses to “I'm Not Afraid of You...”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com