One Big Holiday with My Morning Jacket

QUICK POST!
It's time to return from our midwestern escape to the east coast and actually talk to people. This summer, however, has been an amazing one. Seeing shows like The Flaming Lips, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Wilco and also the smaller ones like Margot and the Nuclear So So's, Andrew Bird and The Four Hundred has given me a much better understanding of the art of the live show... and nobody knows how to put on a show better than My Morning Jacket.

After seeing them not once, not twice, but THREE times this summer, I can safely call these guys one of my favorite bands. During the summer, there was no better satisfaction than driving with the windows down and this song playing. Enjoy it on your last few days of this holiday!

MP3: My Morning Jacket - "One Big Holiday" from It Still Moves

0 Responses to “One Big Holiday with My Morning Jacket”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com