Kill Them With Kindness


I have a confession, and I’m sure this won’t be very surprising. I can’t get enough of bands with girl singers. Recently, my insatiable appetite was fed when I found Polyvinyl’s new darlings Headlights. Headlights released an EP in 2005, and just released their first LP last week. They describe themselves as "Indie pop with a shoegazing aftertaste." They are based out of Champaign, Illinois, and are starting their tour in the Midwest, heading east, south, and back to the midwest (sorry west coast) and then crossing the Atlantic. World Tour baby. They have some songs up on their MySpace page that you can check out too. Do yourself a favor and enjoy Headlights. Then go see them at a tour date near you.


MP3: Headlights - Owl Eyes

MP3: Headlights - Hi-Ya!

Website

1 Responses to “Kill Them With Kindness”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I discovered Headlights a few weeks ago and I have to say, I think they're great. TV is my favourite song of theirs. I agree, at the moment I can't get enough of bands with female singers.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com