The Postmarks



I can't say that I know much about The Postmarks, other than that the lead singer has a beautiful voice, and that I like listening to them. You can find more information about this Florida based band here. You can also listen to more songs on their MySpace. Maybe the Postal Service will do a remix! HAHAHA! Anyway...here are some MP3s...

MP3: The Postmarks - Goodbye

MP3: The Postmarks - Know Which Way The Wind Blows

Website

1 Responses to “The Postmarks”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is like a Margo Guryan tribute band. I mean that in a good way.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com