New Sufjan Song! (and some live stuff)


Here it is: Majesty Snowbird. It is not a studio version, but for those hardcore Sufjan fans it won't matter at all. This is an epic song, 10 minutes, and it doesn't even feel like it's that long. The song is very majestic (as one would think). I don't know how he does this...it's absolutely gorgeous. I'll listen to anything this man makes. I'm looking forward to anything he does ever.

Also, I have his live performance at the Triple Door. All of these songs are highly recommended. I wish I could see him live very badly. Please listen:

New Song!

MP3: Sufjan Stevens - Majesty Snowbird

Bonus MP3: Sufjan Stevens - Sister Winter

Live! At the Triple Door
Casimir Pulaski Day
The Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders
The Praire Fire That Wanders About
Jacksonville
The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades
Chicago
The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts
John Wayne Gacy Jr.

4 Responses to “New Sufjan Song! (and some live stuff)”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks!  

  2. # Blogger wire

    You're very welcome! Thank you for commenting  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    thank you!


    i wonder if i'll ever see sufjan live, another european tour and portugal is still to far...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Sufjan made my night when I saw him in Milwaukee, but you're making mine, right now. This is awesome -- and I hope you get a chance to see him sooner or later.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com