Song of the Day - 9/24/06

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't express my respect for the Flaming Lips. They always impress me. Always. There are so many emotions that can go through you while listening to their music. They provoke thoughts and sometimes paralyze me. This may sound like an over exaggeration, and maybe it is, but you should just listen to this song for yourself. I feel like this song could be a companion to "Do You Realize?" Once you listen, you'll understand.

We can't predict the future
Or is this the inevitable urge to try?
But we want to know the answers
To understand the infinitive of time

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 9/24/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com