Sleepwalkin'

Song of the Day
I'm looking foward to Modest Mouse's new album, We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank which comes out December 19th. I'm interested to see how they will do after the success of Good News For People Who Love Bad News. The song of the day is an older Modest Mouse song from Interstate 8. It also appeared on Build Nothing Out of Something. The reason why this song sticks out for me is that Isaac Brock harmonizes with a girl, Nicole Johnson. It's one of their more quiet songs and I enjoy it very much. Have a listen.

MP3: Modest Mouse - Sleepwalkin'

Website
Amazon | iTunes

1 Responses to “Sleepwalkin'”

  1. # Blogger brownpower

    Look at me! My name's Dave! I get to decide what the song of the day is! BLAH BLAH BLAH! you're off the blog... you hear me?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com