Song of the Day - 5/8/06



I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pretty excited that there's going to be a new Shins album really soon. As good as the Shins' previous albums are, I need some new material. When I found a live James Mercer concert on Regnyouth, I was saved! It was very nice to hear some of my favorite Shins songs acousticly arranged. One of my favorite tracks James did was "Caring is Creepy." He even uses a harmonica! AMAZING! Also, the recording quality of the radio show is pretty awesome.
James Mercer - Caring is Creepy (Live and Acoustic)

2 Responses to “Song of the Day - 5/8/06”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Awesome. Thank you for this.  

  2. # Blogger wire

    You're welcome  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com