Song of the Day - 6/13/06

You Ain't No Picasso, the world's best blog, gave me something last night that I have been waiting for for quite some time, new Boy Least Likely To! I'm gonna keep this short and sweet, but you should definitely hear their latest track, which is a cover of George Michael's "Faith." This may be one of the better versions of this song I've ever heard (Sorry Limp Bizkit...). Banjos are awesome.

Boy Least Likely To - "Faith (George Michael Cover)" (From YANP)

3 Responses to “Song of the Day - 6/13/06”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hot track  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I MISS YOU :-(  

  3. # Blogger brownpower

    We miss you too...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com