NEW Guster!



I don't know about you, but I really liked "Keep it Together." It was the first Guster album I heard, and then I moved backwards and listened to all of Guster. Now Today I can move forward by bringing you some tracks from the upcoming album "Ganging up on the Sun." There's a slightly different sound then fans will be used to, but I think it's pretty good.

Guster - Manifest Destiny
Guster - The Beginning of the End

You can pre-order the CD off of their website.

3 Responses to “NEW Guster!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    where are you?  

  2. # Blogger wire

    what do you mean?  

  3. # Blogger sara

    i LOVE Guster
    i really like keep it together and his song "Satellite"  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com