Song of the Day - 5/22/06

We know it's been a while, and we apologize. Things have been hectic lately and none of us have been around to update. We're sorry, okay. Please don't get all worked up about it. It's really not our fault it's just the way that this month falls and how it doesn't end on a Sunday. It's just really complicated; you wouldn't understand. But anyway, here's a pretty cool Flaming Lips cover. I like Iron & Wine, and I like the Flaming Lips and I like covers so I guess this is a pretty cool song. Of course it is in traditional folky I&W style, but Sam does a nice job of making this song his own.
ENJOY


Iron & Wine - Waiting for Superman (Flaming Lips Cover)

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 5/22/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com