Song of the Day - 9/7/06

The Envy Corps hail from Des Moines, Iowa. From what I hear, these guys never really got bigger than the initial college fan boom with only a few thousand fans... then came this song. Much of their earlier stuff sounded too much like an attempt to emulate someone else to actually solidify their abilities as musicians. Their newest release, I Will Write You Love Letters If You Ask Me To, is already making waves.

Upon my first listen, I was hooked on this song. It is a feel good anthem and I know you will dig it.

MP3: The Envy Corps - "Rhinemaidens"

Visit their site and buy their album... it's really good.

Bonus MP3: The Envy Corps - "Story Problem"

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 9/7/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com