Colin Meloy - LIVE!

The first selection of songs are from an KEXP performance. I personally like those better because of the quality and there is no audience to clap at all after; they are better for mixes so you don't have that abrupt stopping of clapping in the middle of a mix CD. The other selection is from an NPR performance. Colin uses an acoustic electric on those and it does not sound as nice as the one he uses for the KEXP. Colin, however, does sound a lot happier in the NPR performance. Either way, I love the Decemberists. I also like how he uses a variety of songs; not every song is from Picaresque. I feel like he's not just out to promote an album, but all of his music.

KEXP
Colin Meloy - Everything I Try To Do Nothing Seems To Turn Out Right
Colin Meloy - The Engine Driver
Colin Meloy - Devil's Elbow
Colin Meloy - Clementine

NPR
Colin Meloy - Here I Dreamt I Was An Architect
Colin Meloy - Apology Song
Colin Meloy - We Both Go Down Together

0 Responses to “Colin Meloy - LIVE!”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com