Song of the Day - 5/10/06


On the Ben Kweller message board at www.benkweller.com, there is talk of a new album possibly this summer. I'm pretty pysched for it. My favorite album is his first, Sha Sha, and I thought that On My Way could have been better. I hope that this next album will be awesome. I have this random track that I don't know where I got it from. It might be from some EP or something, but I've had it ever since I got Sha Sha. Now today, I share it with all of you. If anyone knows where it is from, please leave a comment!

Ben Kweller - Don't Know Why

3 Responses to “Song of the Day - 5/10/06”

  1. # Blogger Kate

    i don't know where it's from either, but i do like it very much. and yes, i know what it feels like to love comments.  

  2. # Blogger wire

    YESSSS! A COMMENT! I FEEL SO HAPPY!  

  3. # Anonymous Adrian L

    Great post, much appreciate the time you took to write this.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com