Song of the Day - 5/9/06

Believe it or not, but an acoustic version of "Every Moment" by Rogue Wave is on the Napoleon Dynamite soundtrack. There are a few songs on the soundtrack that I don't mind having. There is one of Jimmy Tamborello's (Dntel, the Postal Service) projects, Figurine, on there and the song "Forever Young" by Alphaville. The real gem is still "Every Moment." It is my favorite song off of Out of the Shadow and one of my favorite songs of all time. I hope everyone can enjoy this great acoustic version of an already great song.

Rogue Wave - Every Moment (Acoustic)

Buy Out of the Shadow
Buy the Napoleon Dynamite Soundtrack

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 5/9/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com