Song of the Day - 5/15/06

I extend yet another apology to all of our readers for the lack of posts recently, but there are no excuses this time... just straight up laziness (at least on my part). But let's get to it.
Easily my favorite new indie group lately is Oh No! Oh My! (a.k.a. The Jolly Rogers)
"From the minds of songwriters Greg Barkley and Daniel Hoxmeier comes the catchy post-pop band that loves themselves a tasty melody. Both Greg and Daniel were home schooled through high school and, for lack of anything better to do, learned to play the guitar and any other useful instruments they could get their collective hands on."

For reference's sake, they've got a sound something like The Magnetic Fields or A Robot Ate Me (where Oh No! Oh My! gets its namesake)... it's a good thing. Song of the Day is:

Oh No! Oh My! (The Jolly Rogers) - "Walk In The Park"

Here's some more great tracks for ya'll as well, thanks to The Jolly Rogers via 3Hive.

Oh No! Oh My! - The Party Punch

Oh No! Oh My! - Oh Be The One

Oh No! Oh My! - A Pirates Anthem

Oh No! Oh My! - Jane Is Fat

NOW...
Visit their MySpace

and

Buy their album

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 5/15/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com