Electric President



I really like this band. I like their sound, their use of reversing stuff, the combination of acoustic and electronica. There's not much else I can really say except that I want you to listen to these songs. They are fairly new; they came out in an EP at the end of June. In the blogging world this means that they came out nearly 12 years ago, but I like them too much to care about that.

Electric President - I'm Not the Lonely Son (I'm the Ghost)

Electric President - Wearing Influences On Our Sleeveless T-shirts

Electric President - Label My Mind Blown



Bonus MP3! (my personal favorite song by them)

Electric President - Grand Machine No. 12

Check out the website...

Then buy their album
iTunes|Amazon

0 Responses to “Electric President”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com