Song of the Day - 9/11/06

So... I saw the Flaming Lips play the Bank of America Pavilion last night and I gotta say... wow. I saw them at Lollapalooza and the only thing I could think to make the concert better was if it was longer and at night... my wishes came true on September 10th, 2006.

They were beyond amazing. Wayne and Steve and the rest of the guys put on one hell of a fucking show. It was the best concert I've ever seen... honestly. If you haven't seen the Lips on this tour, do it. NOW!

Here is my most favorite song from the best album ever, The Soft Bulletin.

MP3: The Flaming Lips - "Waiting for Superman"

Buy The Flaming Lips' stuff: Amazon | iTunes
Visit their awesome website

Bonus MP3's!
The Flaming Lips - "Enthusiasm for Life Defeats Existential Fear" (rare and HIGHLY recommended)
The Flaming Lips - "Mr. Ambulance Driver"
The Flaming Lips - "Do You Realize" (ACOUSTIC VERSION) (HIGHLY recommended!)

0 Responses to “Song of the Day - 9/11/06”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com