Insomniac Post



I didn't really sleep last night and whenever I can't sleep I always think of this Eels song. I know it's off the Shrek 2 soundtrack, but it's still a really good song. I think this one is very appropriate. I don't know why this song has stuck with me so well. It's very simple: a basic drum beat, distorted electric piano, and what sounds like a music box. It works very in describing the feeling of sleeplessness.

Eels - I Need Some Sleep

2 Responses to “Insomniac Post”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    great song
    thanks!  

  2. # Blogger wire

    Yay! COMMENTS! WE LOVE YOU!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com