Live! Mates of State




Tonight I saw Mates of State play in Northampton, MA. I thought that their show was nearly perfect. They played everything you'd want to hear (they even did the Like U Crazy/Crazy combo). They played David Bowie's "Starman" and the second to last song they played "These Days." I was hoping that they would play it and when they did, it made me feel very good. If you haven't listened to them yet, then do so, please. If you have the opportunity to see them live, then do so, please.

Mates of State - These Days (Jackson Browne/Nico Cover) (Highly Recommended)

Mates of State - Like U Crazy

Mates of State - Like U Crazy (Live with Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy")

Website

Buy: Amazon | iTunes

0 Responses to “Live! Mates of State”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com