The Polyphonic Spree


I think if I were a member of the Polyphonic Spree I would probably end up being happy for the rest of my life. I just recently got their first album and I'm upset at myself for not listening to them sooner. Whenever you're feeling down, all you have to do is listen to any song by them and it is almost a guarantee that you will be at least a little happier. Today I have two songs from the new Wait EP and some extra rarities from a bonus disc I got at a used music store. Please listen and have a happy day.

The Polyphonic Spree - Sonic Bloom (Tripping Daisy Cover aka Tim DeLaughter's other band)

The Polyphonic Spree - Lithium (Nirvana Cover)

BONUS! MP3s! WHAT A HAPPY DAY!

The Polyphonic Spree - Soldier Girl (UK Version) (Highly Recommended Version)


The Polyphonic Spree - Light & Day (Orchestral Version) (Ditto)



Visit the Website

Buy: Amazon | iTunes

0 Responses to “The Polyphonic Spree”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com