Martin Dosh


You may have heard of Dosh because he has been touring with Andrew Bird this summer. He also has been working on Bird's new album and vice versa. When I saw Andrew Bird at Summerfest, he had Dosh with him and the new sound that he was making made me really psyched for his new album. I looked up Dosh online to see what kind of stuff he does and I really liked it. I have a song from Dosh's new album which features some of Andrew Bird's violin in there. It's pretty solid. You should listen to it.

Dosh - Um, Circles and Squares

Bonus Mp3s

Dosh - Simple Exercises (This song has been revamped to be on the new Andrew Bird album)

Andrew Bird (with Dosh) - Plasticities (Live at Bonnaroo)

0 Responses to “Martin Dosh”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com