Rogue Wave B-Sides


Rogue Wave has become one of my favorite bands. Two albums is not, however, enouh to hold me over. So today I'm going to give everyone some Rogue Wave B-Sides. This post did not just come out of nowhere, though. There was an article on Pitchfork about their drummer and how he needs a kidney transplant. You can read the article here. Ben Gibbard, Guster, Nada Surf and John Vanderslive will be putting on a benefit for him September 30th.

Songs:

Rogue Wave - On A Plain (Nirvana Cover)

Rogue Wave - Manna

Rogue Wave - Eyes

Rogue Wave - March

Buy Rogue Wave Stuff

Amazon | iTunes

4 Responses to “Rogue Wave B-Sides”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for posting the B-Sides. Heard "Eyes" on the TV show "Heroes" this week and immediately loved it.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I too was drawn here looking for more information on Rogue Wave after hearing "Eyes" on _Heroes_.

    It's a great song, kind of like Belle & Sebastian but not as lispy.

    It's strange but Nip/Tuck had an episode last night about a person needing a kidney transplant because their one kidney failed.

    I hope that the Rogue Wave drummer gets the kidney he needs and that it all works out.

    Thanks for the informative site and the multiple posts on Rogue Wave. Good music, and good commentary.  

  3. # Blogger brownpower

    Why thank you... speaking of heroes... that show is undoubtedly awesome... and yeah, great music. Glad you like the blog.  

  4. # Blogger Donnie Havoc

    I definately love this song, however it's sounds like the version on Heroes was a little deeper sounding, less guitars for some reason. I have a question, I'm in need of help with trying to find out how to edit the template on my blogspot blog, it seems like you knew what you were doing with your site. Is there any sites that you could direct me to to learn how? I tried to get some templates from some site and i even got a xanga blog but the template doesn't work and it's made for xanga also. I wanna cry.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com