Postal Service Live XFM Session (EP/Set Installment #6)

Hey Just Pretend... could you be any farther behind the curve?

Sure. Check me out.
Here's a set by a band who released one album in 2004 and that's about it. Have you heard of the Postal Service yet? There's this one guy who's in another band thats from Seattle or something called Death Cab For Cutie and he's pretty interesting. I can see them becoming mildly popular in the underground. I hope you like it. Remember... it's The Postal Service. That's a stupid name, if you ask me.

The Postal Service - XFM Sessions

0 Responses to “Postal Service Live XFM Session (EP/Set Installment #6)”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com