Information on the New Beck CD


I can't say I've ever been a big Beck fan. Don't get me wrong, I like his stuff, but sometimes I have a hard time getting into him. His new album "The Information" has changed that for me. I understand it now. This album has been in production for three years with the same guy who did Kid A, OK Computer, Sea Change, and Mutations. The album also has no set artwork because it will contain stickers where you can create your own. How cool is that?

Anyway, here are some tracks. Listen to them

MP3: Beck - Elevator Music

MP3: Beck - Strange Apparition

Get the album when it comes out, October 3rd

Amazon

0 Responses to “Information on the New Beck CD”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com