Beck with the Flaming Lips!


I guess this happend way back in 2002 at the KCRW studio, but regardless, this is pretty awesome. One can only dream of this kind of collaboration. Beck has the Flaming Lips as a back up band(!). The result is pure magical music goodness. This is the era of Sea Change for Beck, which is my favorite kind of Beck and the era of Yoshimi which is my favorite ear of the Lips (along with everything else they have done ever). I highly reccommend listening to all of these tracks. The Flaming Lips make everything so much better. Go ahead, listen to them. Download the whole set here

1 Responses to “Beck with the Flaming Lips!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Please you should reupload this great material!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com