Danielson Video - "Did I Step On Your Trumpet?"

EZarchive has once again become the bane of my existence, that said...Hey there. Midterms are almost over, but here's a video from Danielson's AMAZING '06 release, Ships, to tide you over. If you haven't seen it yet, this video was directed by Chris Palladino, who incedentally plays keyboards for the band. Palladino, while directing, also did the graphic work and made all the cut-outs in the video. I think this is one of the best videos ever made with ONE ANGLE (Yeah yeah... Ok Go, blah blah blah). Take a listen to the track and watch the video. (On a side note, Chris Palladino has never directed videos for Eminem...)

MP3: Danielson - "Did I Step On Your Trumpet?"
VIDEO: Danielson - "Did I Step On Your Trumpet?" (Highly Recommended)

Buy music from Danielson (a.k.a Danielson Famile): Amazon | iTunes
Take a look at their extensive catalogue and listen to more MP3's.

Bonus MP3: Danielson - "Bloodbook on the Half Shell"
Bonus MP3: Danielson - "Five Stars & Two Thumbs Up"

p.s. Thanks to the great folks over at The Toolshed for hooking me up, they are good people.

0 Responses to “Danielson Video - "Did I Step On Your Trumpet?"”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com