Remember when...

... making music never, EVER, EVER worked this way?
I mean, why does he have three monitors?
Why is that stoner PLAYING A FUCKING BOOM BOX FOR ALIENS?!?!?!?!
"We love our toys?" Who came up with this? Honestly...
You tell me...

I miss Are You Afraid of the Dark?


This is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Definitely.
That's music, kids! Go get 'em!

Have a good day everyone. We've been working hard to help you. Just take a second to tell us how we're doing. Thanks!

2 Responses to “Remember when...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Your doing fine! I love your blog, one of the best. Keep up the good work!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love this blog (prob. almost as much as you love jeff tweedy...). I seriously check it about 5 times every day. Keep up the great work!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com