+/- (Plus/Minus)

Song of the Day - 10/24/06

I've had a few songs by +/- (Plus/Minus) for a while and I was able to listen to their whole album "Let's Build A Fire" and I must say it is quite good. My favorite track off this album is going to be the song of the day. Even though the whole album is excellent, this one track really sticks out in my mind. The combination of drums, guitar, strings, and what sounds like a melodica or accordian (I can't tell), is perfect. It's a very simple song, but it's quite beautiful. Please listen.

MP3: +/- (Plus/Minus) - The Important Thing Is Love

Make sure to check out their album which comes out TODAY!

Website

MySpace


0 Responses to “+/- (Plus/Minus)”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com