Song of the Day - 10/7/06

Have you had the time to listen to Ben Kweller's new album? Of course you have! That's probably because it's really fucking good. A return to the Sha Sha days is welcome, surely.

Today's song of the day is another b-side (because we know how much you love b-sides), this time one by Mr. Kweller. It appears on his Sundress EP which I conveniently picked up at Newbury Comics the other day. Three tracks, "Never Let You Fall," "Sorry Signs on Cash Machines," and an acoustic version of "Sundress," are b-sides on the EP.

Listen to this and tell me what you think, personally, I really like "Sorry Signs on Cash Machines."

MP3: Ben Kweller - "Sorry Signs on Cash Machines" from Sundress EP

Buy Ben Kweller - Ben Kweller : Amazon | iTunes | Newbury Comics
Buy Ben Kweller - Sundress EP : Amazon | Newbury Comics

Bonus MP3: Ben Kweller - "Never Let You Fall" from Sundress EP

Also, take a look at Ben Kweller's set at Lollapalooza. It's really fantastic... so go to iTunes and pay for them... because Lollapalooza is all about the music.

2 Responses to “Song of the Day - 10/7/06”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    pretty good, but of course nothing can compete with the original by mason  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I love his version.
    My son introduced me to Ben Kweller and now I can't get enough. He's 10, and obviously has great taste. I like Mason, he likes Ben...so it's pretty cool hearing this merge.
    Phyll (orcaphyll.blogspot.com)
    Wouldn't let me sign in...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Just Pretend | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Counters
Site Counter

 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com